We are looking for #cyber security enthusiasts like you who wants to apply for the position of Platform Engineer with DevOps Experience in our Security Operations Center (#SOC). Join in using this link: https://forms.office.com/r/xLUnUwbhx7.
Apply for Intermediates. Professionals
Deadline: 20th October, 2023
- Innovate, implement, configure, and maintain security tools to aid in security detection and operations.
- Develop and maintain large-scale data pipelines to ensure reliability and accuracy of ingested data.
- Periodically review current tools to identify areas to optimize and scale current applications.
- Identify and automate repetitive or tedious tasks to optimize our threat detection workflow.
- Dockerize existing in-house applications
- Automate deployment process using technologies such as docker images, terraform, ansible.
- Maintain and publish internal knowledge base to ensure system configuration is well documented for future reference.
- Work closely with support engineers to document and resolve issues in client’s environment.
- Assist with the creation and optimization of automation scripts and playbooks as per requirement.
- Develop and maintain documentation of procedures, deployments, and research.
- Learn, assist, and collaborate with team members for Knowledge transfer session.
- Communicate with clients to understand the requirement and assist in resolution.
- Strong understanding of DevOps
- Basic knowledge of SIEM technologies.
- Previous experience in Threat detection and/or Offensive Security is an added benefit.
- Proficient in reading and writing automation scripts in python, bash and PowerShell.
- Extensive knowledge of common server and workstation OS: Microsoft, Linux and UNIX
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Willing to gain on-the-job knowledge with SIEM technologies.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Programming Knowledge on various web technologies