We are looking for #cyber security enthusiasts like you who wants to apply for the position of #Security #Analyst in our Security Operations Center (#SOC). Join in using this link: https://forms.office.com/r/xLUnUwbhx7.
Apply for Interns. Intermediates. Professionals
Deadline: 20th October, 2023
- Monitor, detect and investigate the operational status of monitoring components
- Analyze IT security events to discern events that qualify as legitimate security incidents as opposed to false positives
- Threat and vulnerability analysis.
- Investigating, documenting, and reporting on any information security (InfoSec) issues as well as emerging trends.
- Responding to client raised tickets within defined SLA
- Analysis and response to previously unknown hardware and software vulnerabilities.
- Communicate effectively with point of contact, technology specialists and team leads
- Running playbooks for investigation
- Respond ticket raised from clients , provide remediation recommendations .
- Escalate tickets, alerts and events to SOC Analyst
- Research on emerging threats , global SOC practices , use cases
- Assist on development of Playbook
- Creates and maintains standard operating procedures and other similar documentation.
- Assisting with defining, creating, and maintaining SIEM detection rules and dashboards
- Customer point of contact for communication, validation and deliverables.
- Generates end-of-shift reports for documentation and knowledge transfer to subsequent analysts on duty.
- Develop and maintain lab environments to assess new security threats
- Other projects and responsibilities, as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Has to be flexible and be available for the various shift
- Learn, assist, and collaborate with team members for Knowledge transfer session.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of implementation and management of security Tools
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with network analysis tool
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SIEM technologies
- Familiar with operating systems (Windows, Linux and MacOS)
- Analyzing or Performing Technical Troubleshooting in Network Security Solutions
- Understanding of basics of networking
- Understanding of attacks workflow
- Understanding of IOCs And IOAs
- Understanding of cybersecurity Framework
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Willing to follow SOC processes and procedures while maintaining the flexibility to “think outside the box”
- Ability to prioritize tasks