We are looking for #cyber security enthusiasts like you who wants to apply for the position of Support Engineer in our Security Operations Center (#SOC). Join in using this link: https://forms.office.com/r/xLUnUwbhx7.
Apply for Interns. Intermediates. Professionals
Deadline: 20th October, 2023
- Assist with deployment, maintenance and troubleshoot of technologies within SOC infrastructure.
- Assist with log source integration and parser development for new/onboarding log sources.
- Learn and assist with alert rule development and tuning as per provided use cases.
- Analyze incoming log sources and configure proper parsers for ingestion under guidance.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to pinpoint issues and provide support.
- Learn and assist with the creation and optimization of automation scripts and playbooks as per requirement.
- Participate in research and development of use cases to assist SOC procedures.
- Develop and maintain documentation of procedures, deployments, and research under guidance.
- Learn, assist, and collaborate with team members for Knowledge transfer session.
- Communicate with clients to understand the requirement and assist in resolution.
- Must be flexible and available for on-call support.
- Understanding the concept of SIEM and SOC workflow
- Understanding of Computer networking fundamentals
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Understanding of cyber security attacks and workflow
- Good understanding of security architecture
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Hands-on experience in day-to-day SOC tasks
- Programming Knowledge on various web technologies
- Willingness to learn and follow SOC processes and procedures while maintaining the flexibility to “think outside the box.”
- Good knowledge on bash scripting and Python
- Hunger for knowledge.